Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £27.78Trending at £28.94
- £25.45Trending at £31.04
- £12.00Trending at £19.18
- £23.31Trending at £29.23
About this product
- DescriptionDr Foley here offers a fundamental criticism and a genuine theoretical alternative to the 'standard theory' of Chomsky and Halle.
- Author(s)James Foley
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/12/2008
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight260 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.