All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £15.00Trending at £15.31
- £43.61Trending at £49.79
- £11.00Trending at £13.99
- £8.31Trending at £9.95
- £11.00Trending at £11.82
- £10.77Trending at £12.23
- £10.71Trending at £13.99
About this product
- Author(s)Christa Lipinski,Robert Whitley,Theodore V. Hromadka
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication12/04/2014
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Notebiography
- Weight156 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Table Of ContentsThe Heat Equation.- Metric Spaces.- Banach Spaces.- Power Series.- The R2 Dirichlet Problem.- The RN Dirichlet Problem.
- Author BiographyDr. Theodore V. Hromadka, II is a Professor of Mathematics at the Department of Mathematical-Sciences at the United States Military Academy, West Point, New York. He has been Principal Engineer and Hydrologist for nearly 15 years at the consulting firm Hromadka & Associates in Rancho Santa Margarita, California. He holds several professional licenses, including Civil Engineer, Geoscientist, Geologist, and holds professional certifications as a Hydrologist for both surface water and groundwater. He has over 40 years of professional engineering experience and has served in various academic and research positions for over 35 years. His publications record includes 375 papers and over 20 books. He has authored more than 30 monographs that have been published by governmental agencies and he has prepared or directed the preparation of project reports and studies for over 1000 studies. He has served as Expert Witness in over 500 Superior Court matters, appearing in over 60 Court trials. He is a Diplomate of the American Academy of Water Resources Engineers and serves on the Board of Directors of the Wessex Institute of Technology in Great Britain. Dr. Hromadka also serves on the Advisory Board of the Department of Civil Engineering at the Untied States Military Academy at West Point. He is Professor Emeritus at the California State University, having served in the Departments of Mathematics, Environmental Studies and Geological Sciences. Dr. Robert Whitley is a Professor Emeritus of Mathematics at the University of California, Irvine, having taught there and at the University of Maryland for more than 40 years. His publication record includes more than 100 papers in peer reviewed journals and two research level textbooks.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.