All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £11.55Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the pogroms of czarist Russia to the shores of Palestine, Leo Pinsker, Max Nordau, Theodor Herzl, Israel Zangwill and Ze'ev Jabotinsky dreamed, advocated, hoped and devoted themselves to the Zionist cause. All passed from the scene before the watershed moment on May 14, 1948, when Israel was born.
- Author BiographyBenzion Netanyahu was born in March 25, 1910. He is an historian and a professor emeritus at Cornell University. He served as secretary to Ze'ev Jabotinshy, and was a Revisionist leader of the Zionist Movement in the United States. He has three sons: Yonatan (killed at Entebbe), Benjamin (Israeli Prime Minister, 1996-99, 2009-present), and Iddo.
- Author(s)B. Netanyahu
- PublisherGefen Publishing House
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationJerusalem
- Country of PublicationIsrael
- ImprintGefen Publishing House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width145 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.