All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first study to reveal the key relationship between violence and fears of violence during the German Revolution of 1918-1919.
- Author BiographyMark Jones is a historian of modern Europe. He is currently an Irish Research Council Marie Curie Fellow at University College Dublin and the Free University of Berlin. He was educated at the European University Institute, the University of Cambridge, the University of Tubingen, and Trinity College Dublin, where he graduated with a first class honours degree in history and political science, placed first in his class.
- Author(s)Mark Jones
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note20 b/w illus. 4 maps
- Weight780 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.