CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.47
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for those working on gay and lesbian studies, American literature and culture, and twentieth century history, this book analyses texts produced by American gay men and lesbians in the first half of the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyChristopher Nealon is Associate Professor of English at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Author(s)Christopher Nealon
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication08/10/2001
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleSeries Q
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note2 photos
- Width156 mm
- Height222 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.