All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionGordian Rattich provides with his four essays on distinctive levels of International Entrepreneurship an answer on some of the most essential challenges by shedding light on how social groups, economic institutions and nations manage to overcome the challenges of internationalization and gain competitive advantages.
- Author BiographyDr. Gordian Rattich received his doctor's degree from the Friedrich-Alexander-Universitat Erlangen-Nurnberg in business administration at the chair of Prof. Dr.-Ing. Evi Hartmann. He is working as a management consultant and is strongly inspired by Early Internationalizing Firms and its founders.
- Author(s)Gordian Rattich
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication29/07/2011
- Language(s)English & German
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleEssays on Supply Chain Management
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables, biography
- Weight228 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.