All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £35.52Trending at £37.98
- £13.99Trending at £15.26
- £17.72Trending at £18.54
- £14.00Trending at £17.14
- £16.20Trending at £19.99
- £18.00Trending at £30.00
- £16.25Trending at £19.07
About this product
- DescriptionOffers the most detailed account yet of the early works of these four minimalist composers.
- Author BiographyKeith Potter is a Senior Lecturer in Music at Goldsmiths College, University of London. He was the founding editor of Contact: A Journal of Contemporary Music, and is the author of many articles on twentieth-century musical topics. He currently contributes regularly to The Independent.
- Author(s)Keith Potter
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2002
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleMusic in the Twentieth Century
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 11
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note59 music examples
- Weight650 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Series Edited byArnold Whittall
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.