Four Revenge Tragedies: (The Spanish Tragedy, the Revenger's Tragedy, the Revenge of Bussy D'ambois, and the Atheist's Tragedy): The Spanish Tragedy, The Revenger's Tragedy, The Revenge of Bussy D'Ambois, and The Atheist's Tragedy by Oxford University Press (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.51Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
- £2.50+ £2.90 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by melisshoope1
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Revenge Tragedy flourished in Britain in the late sixteenth and early seventeenth centuries. Each of the four plays here defines the problems of the revenge genre, and deals with fundamental moral questions about justice and the individual, while registering the strains of life in an increasingly fragile social hierarchy.
- Author BiographyKatharine Maus is Associate Professor of English at the University of Virginia.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/05/2008
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleOxford World's Classics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight339 g
- Width128 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byKatharine Eisaman Maus
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.08Trending at £14.98
- £8.21Trending at £10.98
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £9.51Trending at £10.98
- £8.43Trending at £11.68
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £6.72Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.