Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.99+ £5.50 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by blue-diamond-music
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.80+ £2.50 P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by overlookfm
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA hapless Los Angeles bellhop struggles to survive New Year's Eve in this quartet of episodes each directed by a rising independent film auteur. The Missing Ingredient (Allison Anders) involves a coven of witches who lack a necessary life fluid; The Wrong Man (Alexandre Rockwell) centers on an abusive S&M couple; The Misbehavers (Robert Rodriguez) offers the bratty kids of a dangerous gangster; and The Man From Hollywood (Quentin Tarantino) re-creates a gruesome Hitchcock bet.
- Leading Role 1Tim Roth
- Director 1Allison Anders
- Leading Role 2Antonio Banderas
- Leading Role 3Jennifer Beals
- Additional Roles byMadonna,Sammi Davis,Valeria Golino,Ione Skye,Lili Taylor,Marisa Tomei,Tamlyn Tomita,David Proval,Paul Calderon
- Director 2Alexandre Rockwell
- Director 3Robert Rodriguez
- Additional DirectorsQuentin Tarantino
- ProducerHeidi Vogel,Lawrence Bender,Paul Hellerman
- ScreenwriterRobert Rodriguez,Quentin Tarantino,Allison Anders,Alexandre Rockwell
- EditorRobert Rodriguez,Sally Menke,Elena Maganini,Margaret Goodspeed
- Release FormatDVD
- Release Year2005
- Additional GenreGeneral
- Running Time93 minutes
Most relevant reviews
- watk-judi21 Feb, 2016by
not the best movie I've ever seen!!!
not a great movie but worth a watch but not a film i would recommend to watch just 4 stories that dont do anything to entertain
- 1031897526@dele...07 Feb, 2011by
Nice and cool. видеорегистратор
- manfclayton24 Aug, 2010by
Excellent Black Humour movie
I was very excited to find this movie on Ebay as having seen it many years ago have wanted to see it again. It is early Tarantino at his best, with many great stars including a small part from Bruce Willis, this movie just has you laughing from start to finish. Centering around the poor put upon Bellboy (Tim Roth) it has four seperate stories occuring in "Four Rooms" all very different they approach all the things that you should avoid as a Bellboy but are hilarious in there outcomes. If you enjoy dark and sometimes less obvious humour, you will love this film.
- mc.gimp4812 Feb, 2010by
its a grate film one of the grates i think a must see film. i was so glad when it came i could hav a dvd nite.
- jaran-baica05 Aug, 2009by
Four Rooms Tim Roth Antonio Banderas
A cult classic, I love it! Four stories from four hotel rooms on New Years Eve, linked by a frenetic performance from Tim Roth as the Bell Hop. Has similarities to Pulp Fiction in that you could watch the different scenes in almost any order from the film and it would still make sence, they all relate to each other. I love the Misbehavers, the Kids are fantastic and Banderas is hilarious. An all star cast, but a little known film despite this. I recommend it!
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-rays
Save on DVDs & Blu-rays
- £5.94Trending at £10.35
- £16.94Trending at £19.48
- £8.95Trending at £17.89
- £5.95Trending at £6.98
- £13.65Trending at £13.84
- £8.97Trending at £9.99
- £14.72Trending at £15.28