CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook covers four research directions in harmonic analysis and presents some of its latest applications. It is the first work that combines spline theory, wavelets, frames, and time-frequency methods up to construction on manifolds other than Rn.
- PublisherBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleApplied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis
- Place of PublicationSecaucus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Content Note36 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 249 p. 36 illus.
- Weight1220 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byBrigitte Forster-Heinlein,Peter R. Massopust
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.