All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAward-winning and critically acclaimed historian Helen Rappaport turns to the tragic story of the daughters of the last Tsar of all the Russias, slaughtered with their parents at Ekaterinburg.
- Author BiographyHelen Rappaport is a historian with a specialism in the nineteenth century. She is the author of eleven published books, including Ekaterinburg: The Last Days of the Romanovs and Magnificent Obsession: Victoria, Albert and the Death that Changed the Monarchy. She is also the author, with Roger Watson, of Capturing the Light. For more information, you can visit her website at www.helenrappaport.com.
- PrizesShort-listed for Spear's Book Awards: Family History Book of the Year 2014.
- Author(s)Helen Rappaport
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Weight400 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
Most relevant reviews
- christefer633925 Apr, 2016by
interested in the Romanov history ? - this is a comprehensive book of the last years of the Romanov family , if your somekind of history expert maybe not for you , but for the average reader , a well researched and presented book.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
- £18.99Trending at £33.98