All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.68
- £8.84Trending at £12.98
- £6.76Trending at £12.11
- £31.88Trending at £40.14
- £12.58Trending at £19.10
- £14.54Trending at £19.34
- £19.44Trending at £30.24
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a detailed and up-to-date account of the complex history of Pueblo Indian land in New Mexico, beginning in the late seventeenth century and continuing to the present day. It traces the rise of the mysterious Pueblo League between 1700 and 1821, and provides a detailed analysis of Pueblo lands after 1821.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Ebright is the director of the Center for Land Grant Studies, Guadalupita, New Mexico, USA. He is also the author of Land Grants and Lawsuits in Northern New Mexico. Rick Hendricks is the New Mexico State Historian. Richard W. Hughes is an attorney in Santa Fe specializing in Indian law. He is a partner in the Rothstein law firm.
- Author(s)Malcolm Ebright,Richard W. Hughes,Rick Hendricks
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Content Note12 drawing, 6 halftones, 5 maps, 3 tables
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.