All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Four Thirds system is an innovative, open standard for digital SLR cameras that is designed to optimize their size, performance, compatibility and extendibility. This guide gives information on the pros and cons of this pioneering system. It includes reviews of popular Four Thirds and Micro Four Thirds cameras.
- Author BiographyDavid Taylor is an award-winning landscape and travel photographer, born and raised in Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear. His work has taken him all over the world, but away from his photographic career David lives on an exposed hill, overlooking the market town of Hexham in Northumberland.
- Author(s)David Taylor
- PublisherAE Publications
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmmonite Press
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Width145 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.01
- £6.99Trending at £8.67
- £13.83Trending at £19.11
- £17.11Trending at £25.00
- £7.80Trending at £11.68
- £17.02Trending at £17.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.