All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWorking on an Alaskan fishing schooner, the author learned to bait thousands of longline hooks, handle the daily halibut catch, respect the ocean's raw power and navigate the seedy bars and guilty pleasures of shore leave in Kodiak. This book tells an absorbing adventure story of maritime Alaska.
- Author BiographyDean Adams went on to become the captain of his own fishing boat and to earn bachelor's and master's degrees from the School of Aquatic and Fishery Science at the University of Washington. He and his family live in Seattle and Kerikeri, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Dean J. Adams
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication08/08/2013
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note1 map
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £65.23Trending at £129.99
- £14.64Trending at £15.26
- £10.84Trending at £11.78
- £13.51Trending at £15.58
- £24.68Trending at £35.85
- £8.67Trending at £9.94
- £6.10Trending at £7.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.