All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows how to encourage your child to turn desirable behaviours into regular habits. This book shows how to discourage your child from repeating unwanted behaviours; when and why certain discipline techniques work (or fail to work); and, the cool down technique, and why it's more effective than time out.
- Author BiographyCristine Chandler, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist with more than 25 years of experience. Her private practice focuses on families and children, and about half of her clients come to her to address discipline issues. She lives in Philadelphia.
- Author(s)Cristine Chandler,Laura McGrath
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width142 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.05
- £13.11Trending at £15.99
- £11.44Trending at £15.05
- £10.99Trending at £16.19
- £6.45Trending at £7.99
- £34.79Trending at £40.07
- £33.21Trending at £43.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.