All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBefore film made them international comedy legends, the Marx Brothers developed their comic skills on stage for twenty-five years. In Four of the Three Musketeers: The Marx Brothers onStage, Robert S. Bader offers the first comprehensive history ofthe foursome's hardscrabble early years honing their act in front of live audiences.
- Author BiographyRobert S. Bader is the editor of Groucho Marx and Other Short Stories and Tall Tales and a writer and producer for television.
- Author(s)Robert S. Bader
- PublisherNorthwestern University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthwestern University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.39Trending at £6.28
- £10.48Trending at £13.53
- £6.31Trending at £7.50
- £4.55Trending at £6.45
- £20.27Trending at £25.98
- £10.51Trending at £13.78
- £9.59Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.