All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA two-volume advanced text for graduate students. This first volume covers the theory of Fourier analysis.
- Author BiographyAdrian Constantin is currently Professor of Mathematics at the University of Vienna. He is an ISI Highly Cited Researcher and was invited to be plenary speaker at the 6th European Congress of Mathematics. He has received a number of international awards, including the Fluid Dynamics Research prize of the Japanese Society of Fluid Mechanics, the F. W. Bessel Research Award of the Humboldt Foundation (Germany), and the G. Gustafsson Prize of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences.
- Author(s)Adrian Constantin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Student Texts
- Series Part/Volume Number85
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note50 b/w illus. 200 exercises
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £10.50Trending at £11.91
- £16.36Trending at £17.08
- £11.70Trending at £14.02
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
- £11.27Trending at £12.12
- £9.30Trending at £12.97
- £28.30Trending at £32.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.