Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionFocussing on Fourier Analysis, filters and signal analysis from an applications point of view, this is an applied mathematics text. It is useful for scientists and engineers who have the need to model problems. This book contains many exercises and selected worked out solutions.
- Author(s)Claude Gasquet,Patrick Witomski
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/11/1998
- Series TitleTexts in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 30
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight824 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1999 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.