Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.52Trending at £23.14
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
- £28.95Trending at £29.77
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- Series TitleApplied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteIX, 268 p.
- Weight433 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAlex Iosevich,Giancarlo Travaglini,Leonardo Colzani,Luca Brandolini
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
- Table Of ContentsPreface Contributors Lattice Point Problems: Crossroads of Number Theory, Probability Theory, and Fourier Analysis Totally Geodesic Radon Transform of L^P-Functions on Real Hyperbolic Space Fourier Techniques in the Theory of Irregularities of Point Distributions Spectral Structure of Sets of Integers One-Hundred Years of Fourier Series and Spherical Harmonics in Convexity Fourier Analytic Methods in the Study of Projections and Sections of Convex Bodies The Study of Translational Tiling with Fourier Analysis Discrete Maximal Functions and Ergodic Theorems Related to Polynomials What is it Possible to Say About an Asymptotic of the Fourier Transform of the Characteristic Function of a Two-Dimensional Convex Body with Nonsmooth Boundary? Some Recent Progress on the Restriction Conjecture Average Decay of the Fourier Transform Index
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.