All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionRecent years have seen a growth in interest in using partial differential equations in methods of Fourier analysis. This monograph sets out state-of-the-art models of these techniques as applied to transport, heat, wave, and Schrodinger equations.
- Author(s)Hajer Bahouri,Jean-Yves Chemin,Raphael Danchin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- Series TitleGrundlehren der Mathematischen Wissenschaften
- Series Part/Volume Number343
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight967 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.