All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionA new, revised edition of a yet unrivaled work on frequency domain analysis Long recognized for his unique focus on frequency domain methods for the analysis of time series data as well as for his applied, easy-to-understand approach, Peter Bloomfield brings his well-known 1976 work thoroughly up to date.
- Author BiographyPETER BLOOMFIELD, PhD, is a professor in the Department of Statistics at North Carolina State University, Raleigh.
- Author(s)Peter Bloomfield
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/02/2000
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.