All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJo, mother of two and an interior designer, is trying to run a business, a home and a family when her husband falls in love with someone else, and Jo is dumped. Suddenly, she's single again, juggling her dates to fit in with her children, and with four different men staking their claim on her. But really, she wonders, does she need a man at all?
- Author BiographyJane Moore is a columnist for the Sun and Hello! and also writes regular articles for the Sunday Times. She is the presenter of Crimewatch Daily on BBC TV and was the co-presenter of the acclaimed TV show, Loose Women. She lives in Battersea, south-west London.
- Author(s)Jane Moore
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication04/10/2001
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2002
- ImprintOrion mass market paperback
- Out-of-print date20/09/2005
- Weight200 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.70Trending at £4.91
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.44Trending at £4.50
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.