All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
- £16.47Trending at £25.00
About this product
- DescriptionOriginal and ambitious poetry that makes readers pay attention to the current conversation about the nature of lyric and human relationships in the 21st century.
- Author BiographyNuar Alsadir is a poet, writer and psychoanalyst. Her poems and essays have appeared in numerous publications, including 'Granta', 'The New York Times Magazine', 'Slate', 'Grand Street', the 'Kenyon Review', 'tender', 'Poetry London' and 'Poetry Review'; and a collection of her poems, 'More Shadow Than Bird', was published by Salt in 2012. She is on the faculty at New York University, and works as a psychotherapist and psychoanalyst in private practice in New York.
- Author(s)Nuar Alsadir
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication11/04/2017
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitlePavilion Poetry
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Width118 mm
- Height189 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.