Consider these sponsored items
- £5.43Was:£15.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Fowles' 1969 novel The French Lieutenant's Woman has become a modern classic but it is a complex novel. This guide offers readings of the text as well as accounts of Fowles' influences and the context of the novel's composition. It also discusses Fowles' manipulation of the story's Victorian setting and source material.
- Author BiographyWilliam Stephenson is Senior Lecturer in English at University of Chester. His publications include John Fowles (Northcote House).
- Author(s)William Stephenson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/10/2007
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleA Reader's Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.57
- £9.83Trending at £13.37
- £23.28Trending at £24.29
- £24.81Trending at £27.54
- £40.35Trending at £41.25
- £19.77Trending at £19.99
- £30.00Trending at £43.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.