Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFearing an imminent invasion, Israel launched a preemptive air attack on Egypt in June 1967 and it achieved such staggering devastation that in just six days the war was won and future of the Middle East was forever changed. This book provides an account of the Six-Day War. It investigates documents and testimonies from the former Soviet Union.
- Author BiographyAs journalists for Israel's leading broadcast and print media and as historical researchers, Isabella Ginor and Gideon Remez collaborated for 20 years to expose the extent of Soviet military involvement in the Middle East.
- Author(s)Gideon Remez,Isabella Ginor
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication02/09/2008
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight431 g
- Width151 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.68
- £8.84Trending at £12.98
- £6.76Trending at £12.11
- £31.88Trending at £40.14
- £12.58Trending at £19.10
- £14.54Trending at £19.34
- £19.44Trending at £30.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.