All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £25.97
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.19Trending at £32.96
- £23.75Trending at £24.09
- £25.66Trending at £30.99
- £26.29Trending at £28.99
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
About this product
- DescriptionWith a powerful, erotic, and entertaining Quechua story as a master narrative, Foxboy explores the acts of storytelling and story listening in the Andes to discover how these arts are used to communicate deeply held cultural values.
- Author BiographyCATHERINE J. ALLEN is Professor of Anthropology and International Affairs and Chair of the Department of Anthropology at George Washington University. She is the author of The Hold Life Has: Coca and Cultural Identity in an Andean Community. She received a prestigious Guggenheim Fellowship in 2001 for her research on cultural patterning in Andean art.
- Author(s)Catherine J. Allen
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleJoe R. and Teresa Lozano Long Series in Latin American and Latino Art and Culture
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note15 b&w photos, 1 map, 37 line drawings, 20 charts/graphs
- Weight538 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Illustrator(s)Julia Meyerson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.