Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an understanding of fractals and multifractals and the techniques that utilize them in analyzing ecological phenomenon. This volume demystifies the techniques, which are often regarded as too complex , and provides an intuitive as well as a formal view for a variety of ecological situations and their solutions.
- Author BiographyLaurent Seuront is a Professor in Biological Oceanography at the Flinders University (Adelaide, Australia) and a Senior Research Scientist at the South Australian Research and Development Institute (West Beach, Australia). Prior to his present position, he was a research fellow of the Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science at the Tokyo University of Fisheries (1999-2000) and a research scientist at the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS) in France (2001-2008). Among multiple awards, he recently received the CNRS Bronze Medal in France (2007) in recognition of his early career achievements, and a prestigious Australian Professorial Fellowship from the Australian Research Council.
- Author(s)Francois G. Schmitt,Laurent Seuront
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication02/09/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note186 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables
- Weight816 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.