CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.10Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- Author(s)Yong Zhou
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication08/01/2016
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface Chapter 1 Preliminaries Chapter 2 Fractional Evolution Equations Chapter 3 Fractional Evolution Inclusions with Hille-Yosida Operators Chapter 4 Fractional Control Systems Chapter 5 Fractional Stochastic Evolution Inclusions References
- Author BiographyProfessor Yong Zhou is a recognized expert in the field of non-linear difference equations and their applications in China. He was Editor-in-Chief of Journal of Dynamical Systems and Differential Equations over 2007-2011, and is present Guest Editor at Optimization (T&F), Nonlinear Dynamics and Journal of Vibration and Control (Sage), and at Elsevier former Guest Editor of Computers & Mathematics with Applications over 2010-2012 and Applied Mathematics and Computation over 2014-2015.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.