Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.30
- £16.78Trending at £22.84
- £37.19Trending at £44.34
- £13.77Trending at £14.88
- £27.56Trending at £29.91
- £22.60Trending at £35.11
- £12.17Trending at £15.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis text integrates fracture mechanics, surface and electrochemistry, materials science, probability and statistics to address fracture safety and durability issues.
- Author BiographyRobert P. Wei is the Reinhold Professor of Mechanical Engineering and Mechanics at Lehigh University. His principal research is in fracture mechanics, including chemical, microstructural, and mechanical considerations of stress corrosion cracking, fatigue, and corrosion, and on life-cycle engineering. He is the author of hundreds of referred research publications. He is a Fellow of the American Society for Testing and Materials, the American Society of Metals International, and the American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical, and Petroleum Engineering and a member of Sigma Xi and the Phi Beta Delta International Honor Societies.
- Author(s)Robert P. Wei
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/02/2010
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note160 b/w illus. 10 tables
- Weight640 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.