CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Fracture Mechanics of Ceramics: Crack-microstructure Interaction, R-curve Behavior, Environmental Effects in Fracture, and Standardization: Volume 13: Crack-microstructure Interaction, R-curve Behavior, Environmental Effects in Fracture, and Standardization by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Paperback, 2010)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note224 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight927 g
- Width170 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byD. Munz,Ken W. White,M. Sakai,Richard C. Bradt,V. Ya. Shevchenko
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsCalculation of Crack Tip Phase Transformation Zones in TZP with the Weight Function Method; G. Rauchs, et al. Stress and Strain Fields near a Crack Tip in Damaged Solids; E.V. Lomakin. 'Ultra'-Fast Fracture Strength of Advanced Structural Ceramics at Elevated Temperatures: an Approach to High-Temperature 'Inert' Strength; S.R. Choi, J.P. Gyekenyesi. Internal Residual Stresses in Ceramics Materials: Stress Fluctuations near a Crack Tip and Effective Energy Release Rate; V.A. Buryachenko. Theoretical Investigation of Fracture Behaviour in Ferroelectric Ceramics; M. Kuna, A. Ricoeur. Brittle Growing Criteria for Cracks in Structurally Ordered Porous Media with Mesodamages; V.V. Adishchev, et al. Designing Residual Stress Profiles to Produce Flaw-Tolerant Glass; D.J. Green, et al. Multiscale Discrete-Integral Strength Criteria. Satellite Nucleation of Microcracks; V.M. Kornev. Influence of Near-Surface Residual Stresses on Strength of Ceramics; T. Fett, D. Munz. Heat Treatment Induced Changes in Fracture Behaviour of Bulk Plasma Sprayed Alumina; R.J. Damani. Improvement of the Strength of Silicon Nitride by Aging; T. Lube. Application of the Brazilian Disc Test for Strength Measurements on Ceramic Green Bodies; M. Hangl, et al. Analysis of Residual Stress State in Thermal Barrier Coatings; T.-J. Chuang, E.R. Fuller, Jr. Damage Development upon Creep Test in Ceramic Matrix Composites; S. Darzens, et al. Determination of Fracture Toughness of SiC-Whiskers Reinforced Si3N4 by Two Different Techniques; P. Bosetti, V.M. Sglavo. Fracture Toughness and Work of Fracture of SiC-Fibre Reinforced Glass Matrix Composite; I. Dlouhyy, et al. R-Curve Effect on Slow Crack Growth and Thermal Shock of Ceramics; G. Fantozzi, et al. The Relation between the DamageTolerance and the R-Curve Behavior of Alumina Ceramics; S. Sakaguchi. Effect of Environment on Delayed Failure in a Glass-Bonded Alumina; S.M. Barinov, et al. R-Curve Effect and Process Zone in Coarse Grained BaTiO3; A. Forderreuther, et al. Cyclic Fatigue of Zirconia Ceramics; M. Anglada, et al. Effect of Grain Size on Crack Growth in Alumina; M.E. Ebrahimi, et al. Slow Crack Growth in Zirconia Ceramics with Different Microstructures; J. Chevalier, et al. Measurement of Fatigue Limit in Silicate Glasses; V.M. Sglavo, D.J. Green. Fatigue Damage Accumulation Mechanisms in Monolithic Alumina; R.D. Geraghty, et al. Strength Behaviour of a Gas Pressure Sintered Siliconnitride (GPSSN) under Static and Cyclostatic Loading at 1250 C in Air; S.S. Schmauder, et al. High Temperature Deformation and Internal Friction in Silicon Nitride Ceramics; P. Hvizdos. Structure and High-Temperature Creep of Oxide Ceramics Properties of Diffusion Path and their Influence on Creep; V.S. Bakunov, A.V. Belyakov. Thermal Shock Strength and Thermal Shock Fracture Toughness of Ceramics; H. Awaji, et al. Thermal Shock and Thermal Fatigue of Alumina Ceramics; M. Saadaoui, et al. Fracture Kinetics of Thermally Loaded Bodies in Elastic-Brittle State and Criterion of Thermal Stress Resistance; A.G. Lanin, V.S. Egorovo. Pre-Standardization and Standardization Activity of ISO/TC 206 Committee. Status of ISO/TC 206 on Fine Ceramics; T. Kanno. Fracture Toughness of Ceramics Using the SEVNB Method a Joint VAMAS/ESIS Round Robin; J. Kubler. A Knoop-Indentation Method for R-Curve Determination; T. Lube. Hardness of Titanium Carbide Thin Films Deposited on Silicon by Laser Ablation; G. De Maria, et al. The SB (Sandwiched Beam) Technique for Pre-Cracking Brittle Materials; E. Trentini, V.M.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.