CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £37.76Trending at £54.12
- £23.32Trending at £24.44
- £12.91Trending at £13.72
- £15.48Trending at £19.07
- £8.15Trending at £9.03
- £11.18Trending at £17.12
- £11.54Trending at £14.92
About this product
- Author(s)Bahram Farahmand
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/11/2012
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight658 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. Overview of Fracture Mechanics and Failure Prevention. 2. Linear Elastic Fracture Mechanics (LEFM) and Applications. 3. Fatigue Crack Growth and Applications. 4. Elastic-Plastic Fracture Mechanics (EPFM) and Applications. 5. The Fracture Mechanics of Ductile Metals Theory. 6. Welded Joints and Applications. 7. Bolted Joints and Applications. 8. Durability and Damage Tolerance of Composites. Appendix A. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.