All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.77
- £8.13Trending at £8.93
- £25.45Trending at £26.50
- £26.30Trending at £27.70
- £17.99Trending at £19.46
- £7.47Trending at £8.08
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
About this product
- Author(s)V.S. Kuksenko,Vitauts P. Tamusz
- Date of Publication22/12/2010
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleFatigue and Fracture S.
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight633 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1981
- Table Of Contents1 Changes in the mechanical properties of polymer and composite materials during the fatigue process.- 2 The observations of continuum ruptures in polymers under load.- 3 Regularities of submicrocrack origination in loaded polymers.- 4 Structural conditions for submicrocrack generation.- 5 Molecular mechanism of submicrocrack generation.- 6 Localization of the fracture process.- 7 A statistical model of the fracture of polymer materials.- 8 Theory of scattered fracture at the complex stress state.- 9 Fracture of polymer and composite materials during high speed tension.- 10 Analysis of the temperature field during vibrational loading with consideration given to scattered damage.- References.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.