CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.48Trending at £11.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight864 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byStuart E. Swartz,Surendra P. Shah
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of ContentsKeynote Papers.- Fracture Toughness of Cement-Based Materials.- Fracture Toughness Determination of Rocks with Core-Based Specimens.- Dynamic Fracture and Load-Rate Effects.- Energy Balance in Instrumented Impact Tests on Plain Concrete Beams.- A Statistical Theory of Time-Dependent Fracture for Cementitious Materials.- The Design Method for the Demolition of Concrete with Expansive Demolition Agents.- Fatigue Effects in Concrete Fracture.- Fatigue Rupture of Plain Concrete Analysed by Fracture Mechanics.- Kinetics of Crack Growth in Plain Concrete.- On the Estimating Method of Fatigue Strength of the Brittle Materials under Repeated Impulsive Bending Load.- Fatigue Crack Propagation in Plain Concrete.- Fatigue Damage of Concrete.- Mode I and Mixed Mode Fracture.- Do Plain and Fibre Reinforced Concretes Have an R-Curve Behaviour?.- Fracture of Concrete at Cryogenic Temperatures.- Mixed Mode Fracture Tests on Concrete.- Analytical Models.- Numerical Simulation of Concrete Fracture Through a Bilinear Softening Stress-Crack Opening Displacement Law.- Fundamental Issues of Smeared Crack Models.- Mathematical Modelling of Damage Evolution in Concrete and FRC-Materials.- A Hypothesis Concerning the Effects of Macro Porosity on Mechanical Properties of Concrete.- Strain-Softening Simulations of Mixed-Mode Concrete Fracture.- Models of Quasi-Static and Dynamic Fluid-Driven Fracturing in Jointed Rocks.- Fracture Process Zone.- Fracture Process Zone of a Concrete Fracture Specimen.- Fracture Process and Bridging Zone Model and Influencing Factors in Fracture of Concrete.- 3-D Modeling of Process Zone in Concrete by Numerical Simulation.- Size Effects.- Fracture Energy of Heterogeneous Materials and Similitude.- Influence of Size Effects on Opening Mode Fracture Parameters for Precracked Concrete Beams in Bending.- Tension Softening and Size Effects on the Fracture Determination of Geomaterials.- Influence of Fracture Process Zone on Inelastic Behviour of Concrete.- Concrete Applications.- Anchor Bolts Analysed with Fracture Mechanics.- Modeling of Reinforced Concrete Using the Distinct Element Method.- Toughness Evaluation and Its Application to Concrete Structural Design.- Modeling of the Fracture Process in Prenotched Concrete Beams to Examine Size Effects.- Dam Analysis.- Fracture Mechanics of Concrete Gravity Dams.- Computer Simulation of Cracking in a Large Arch Dam Downstream Side Cracking.- Crack Propagation.- Infrared Thermography of Fracture of Concrete and Rock.- Studies on Crack Propagation Resistance of Rocks Based on Hydrofrac Data of Large Specimens.- Fracture Propagation in Concrete under Complex Stress.- Delayed Crack Instability of Concrete.- Methods and Results.- Theoretical Analyses of Test Methods.- Concerning the Measurement of the Fracture Energy of a Microconcrete According to the Crack Growth in a Three Points Bending Test on Notched Beams.- Development of Strength and Deformability of Very Young Concrete.- Fracture Properties of Epoxy Polymer Concrete.- Fracture Characteristics of Concrete under Static Loading.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.