All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £10.27Trending at £11.90
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £44.76Trending at £49.49
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £10.49Trending at £12.06
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £6.24Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionFully revised and expanded, with new illustrations and radiographs and new chapters on the distal radioulnar joint, late complications and future fracture techniques, no orthopaedic surgeon can be without this comprehensive and complete guide to the treatment of what are remarkably complex injuries.
- Author(s)Diego L. Fernandez,Jesse B. Jupiter
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2002
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note33 Tables, black and white; 227 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 407 p. 227 illus.
- Weight1500 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.