Fragile Success: Ten Autistic Children, Childhood to Adulthood by Virginia Walker Sperry (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.92Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents 10 longitudinal case studies of individuals with autism and discusses the nature of childhood autism and teaching children with autism. It provides the test results and information about the subjects' lives, the quality of their lives at the end of the study, what kinds of jobs they held, and the social interactions they had.
- Author BiographyVirginia Sperry was Director of the Ives School from 1966 to 1972. Before then, she was affiliated with the Department of Speech Pathology and Audiology at Northern Arizona State University and she taught in both public and private schools.
- Author(s)Virginia Walker Sperry
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/02/2001
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight375 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £23.44Trending at £40.00
- £21.48Trending at £29.13
- £11.85Trending at £15.30
- £14.79Trending at £17.03
- £13.77Trending at £15.99
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £11.98Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.