All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.57
- £9.83Trending at £12.72
- £24.81Trending at £27.49
- £40.36Trending at £41.19
- £30.00Trending at £43.08
- £18.73Trending at £19.67
- £33.99Trending at £37.63
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how working life has become more fragmented as a result of significant social and economic change in Australia from 1975. It asks how we should address such fragmentation in pursuit of a society in which prosperity is shared, diversity, choice and opportunity increased, and exclusion and inequality are minimised.
- Author(s)Chris Briggs,Iain Campbell,Ian Watson,John Buchanan
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleWorkplace Research Centre
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.