Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionHere is the first major work to examine the benefits of applying social understanding to addiction. The book features vignettes, key points, and illustrations that demonstrate how to apply this innovative, new approach to help individuals overcome addiction.
- Author BiographyPeter Adams has a practice background in clinical psychology and an academic background in critical social theory. He is currently Director of Social and Community Health at the School of Population Health, Auckland University, Auckland, New Zealand. He has developed and taught in postgraduate programs on addictions for the past ten years. Ideas for the book evolved from his 25-year involvement in research, teaching, and clinical intervention involving different aspects of addiction.
- Author(s)Peter J. Adams
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note142 black & white tables, biography
- Weight494 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.