CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £6.50Trending at £11.92
- £8.98Trending at £14.94
- £12.55Trending at £12.85
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £10.93Trending at £11.95
- £10.99Trending at £14.41
- £7.68Trending at £8.96
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing extensively on international and European law, international and national case law, as well as academic writings, this study offers a comprehensive and critical analysis on the issue of non-state actors in refugee law.
- Author BiographyEeva Nykanen, LL.D, University of Turku, Finland, works as a post-doctoral researcher at the Faculty of Law of the University of Turku. Her research interests are in areas of immigration and asylum law, free movement of EU citizens, human rights law and gender and law. .
- Author(s)Eeva Nykanen
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight734 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.