All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the formal characteristics of both physical manuscripts and literary works, this book argues that manuscript compilations from fourteenth-century London reward interpretation as both assemblages and fragments: as meaningfully constructed objects whose forms and textual contents shed light on the city's literary, social, and more.
- Author BiographyArthur Bahr is associate professor of literature at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Arthur Bahr
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note7 halftones
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.