Consider these sponsored items
- £15.72Was:£16.95Free postage
- £24.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe era of Old Comedy (c. 485--c. 380 BCE), when theatrical comedy was created and established, is best known through the extant plays of Aristophanes. But the work of many other poets, including Cratinus and Eupolis, the other members, with Aristophanes, of the canonical Old Comic Triad, survives in fragments.
- Author BiographyIan C. Storey is Professor of Classics at Trent University.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2011
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 513
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLoeb Classical Library
- Width108 mm
- Height162 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
Save on Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
- £15.60Trending at £18.92
- £9.41Trending at £9.95
- £12.74Trending at £15.17
- £9.51Trending at £10.99
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
- £11.44Trending at £16.54
- £12.50Trending at £14.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.