CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.74
About this product
- DescriptionThe concept of frailty offers a convenient way to introduce unobserved heterogeneity and associations into models for survival data. This book presents a comprehensive overview of the fundamental approaches in the area of frailty models.
- Author BiographyAndreas Wienke is a docent in the Institute of Medical Epidemiology, Biostatistics, and Informatics at Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg in Germany. In addition to statistical consulting and teaching courses on biostatistics and epidemiology, Dr. Wienke plans, designs, and supervises clinical trials in the University's Coordination Centre of Clinical Trials.
- Author(s)Andreas Wienke
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/08/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleChapman & Hall/CRC Biostatistics Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChapman & Hall/CRC
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, 58 black & white tables
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Series Edited byByron Jones,Shein Chung-Chow,Jen-pei Liu,Karl E. Peace
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.