Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a detailed and devastating analysis of the Martin Luther King's assassination. Originally published in 1970, this book examines the circumstances of the murder, accused assassin James Earl Ray's flight and capture, and the failures of the justice system in this case.
- Author BiographyHarold Weisberg is the author of a number of books on the assassination of John F. Kennedy, including the Whitewash series, Oswald in New Orleans, Post Mortem, Never Again!, and Case Open. Weisberg is a former journalist, investigator for the Senate Committee on Civil Liberties, and analyst for the Office of Strategic Services in World War II. The result of two years of research, investigation, and a successful lawsuit against the US Department of Justice, Frame-Up is Weisberg's only book about Dr. King's assassination. He died in Maryland in 2002.
- Author(s)Harold Weisberg
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication03/09/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note5 b&w illustrations, 1b&w photograph
- Weight723 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.