All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.84Trending at £11.22
- £10.48Trending at £10.85
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £4.37Trending at £4.82
- £24.93Trending at £25.34
- £13.68Trending at £17.34
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionExamines literary and cinematic culture of the fin de siecle era - roughly 1880 to 1914 - to shed light on an otherwise overlooked social and cultural type: the conspicuously glamorous New Woman criminal. This title argues that the New Woman Criminal exploited iconic elements of late nineteenth- and early twentieth-century commodity culture.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Carolyn Miller is Assistant Professor of English at Ohio University.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Carolyn Miller
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content Note30 halftones
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.