CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.74
About this product
- DescriptionProvides data that is useful for both archeological and geological dating of human fossil remains. This book uses the results obtained from the dating techniques, both relative and absolute. It features charts which give the radiocarbon datings of Middle and Upper Paleolithic sites and cultures in Europe, the Near East and Africa.
- Author BiographyKenneth Oakley (1911-1981) was best known for his work in relative dating with fossils. He graduated from University College in Geology and Anthropology, and worked for the British Museum. He had an international reputation in his field and was particularly well known for his part in exposing the Piltdown fraud. His publications include Man the Tool-Maker, and over 100 papers, many of them on analytical methods of dating bones, particularly the fluorine-dating method.
- Author(s)Kenneth P. Oakley
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication15/06/2007
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight557 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.