Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £5.39Trending at £10.23
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £59.97
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.98
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book develops an analytical framework for water law reform, using case studies across four jurisdictions, for academics, students and policy makers.
- Author BiographySarah Hendry is a Lecturer in Law at the University of Dundee in the Centre for Water Law, Policy and Science, a Category 2 Centre under the auspices of UNESCO, where she specialises in comparative national water law, with special expertise in EU and Scots water and environmental law. She is Director of the Centre's taught programmes and Advisor of Studies for its research students, as well as guest lecturer in water and environmental law at UNESCO IHE in Delft, The Netherlands. Her interests extend across both water resources and water services, and she sits on the Scottish Customer Forum, a new body to better represent consumers in price setting for water services.
- Author(s)Sarah Hendry
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleInternational Hydrology Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 7 tables
- Weight640 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.