Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionFrom The Simpsons and heat magazine , to Sarah Jessica Parker and *NSYNC, this work analyzes fame, and presents essays, which explore celebrity across a range of media, cultural and poltical contexts.
- Author BiographyDr Su Holmes is Lecturer in Film and Television at the University of Kent, the author of British TV and Film Culture in the 1950s: Coming to a TV Near You! (2005) and co-editor of Understanding Reality Television (Routledge, 2004). Dr Sean Redmond is Senior Lecturer in Film Studies at the University of Victoria, Wellington, New Zealand, the co-editor of The Cinema of Kathryn Bigelow: Hollywood Transgressor (2003) and the editor of Liquid Metal: The reader in science fiction film (2004).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/05/2006
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white halftones
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited bySean Redmond,Su Holmes
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.