All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.52
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.25Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on an economic framework - incorporating such concepts as information asymmetry, moral hazard, and adaptation to changed circumstances - which is appropriate for contract interpretation, analyzing contract disputes, and developing contract doctrine.
- Author BiographyVictor Goldberg is Jerome L. Greene Professor of Transactional Law at Columbia Law School.
- Author(s)Victor Goldberg
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication02/03/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note5 tables
- Weight666 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.