All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
About this product
- DescriptionIt is essential that criminologists are closely attuned to the various ways in which crime is imagined, constructed and framed within modern society. This book helps the reader understand the ways in which the contemporary 'story of crime' is constructed and promulgated through the image.
- Author BiographyKeith J. Hayward is Senior Lecturer in Criminology and Sociology and the Director of undergraduate criminology at the University of Kent. The late Mike Presdee was Senior Lecturer in Criminology at the School of Social Policy, Sociology and Social Research at the University of Kent.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byKeith Hayward,Mike Presdee
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.