All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.24
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.39
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionFrom its beginnings, the European Union has resounded with debate over whether to move toward a federal or intergovernmental system. This book provides an empirical analysis of differing attitudes to European integration in three of Europe's most important countries: Germany, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
- Author BiographyJuan Diez Medrano is Associate Professor of Sociology at the University of California, San Diego. He is the author of Divided Nations: Class, Politics, and Nationalism in the Basque Country and Catalonia .
- Author(s)Juan Diez Medrano
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication24/01/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitlePrinceton Studies in Cultural Sociology
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note5 line illus. 14 tables.
- Weight482 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.