Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis text systematically examines the film distribution - legal and illegal - in Greater China.Tracing networks of optical disc and online piracy, it tackles issues of policy, international politics, globalization and technology.
- Author BiographyShujen Wang is associate professor of visual and media arts at Emerson College and a research associate in the Fairbank Center for East Asian Research at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Shujen Wang
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width149 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.